Terms of Delivery
GENERAL TERMS HAVOORT VOF
Article 1 General
1. The general conditions of Havoort VOF apply to all deliveries of graveercentrale. By placing an order you agree to the terms and conditions. In contradiction between the provisions of the general conditions of graveercentrale prevail at all times the general delivery.
2. These conditions also apply to agreements with Graveercentrale, for which third parties should be involved.
3. Any deviations from these general conditions are only valid if expressly agreed in writing.
Article 2 Prices
1. All prices on the website are engravingcentre.com both including and excluding the currently applicable VAT rate.
2. The products are used prices as stated on the website Graveercentrale.nl subject to price changes and typographical errors. Graveercentrale has the right to the consumer for delivery, or accept, to inquire about pricing errors.
3. Products graveercentrale be supplied at the price on the date of the order.
4. If the customer does not agree with the price change has co graveercentrale the buyer the right to cancel the contract without charge.
5. Have you placed an order, please graveercentrale makes sure that your order at your home delivered. for ground handling, packaging, and postage you will be charged a contribution of Euro. Per order you only pay once the shipping costs regardless of the number of items ordered. When you order COD, we charge extra for COD charges, thus you hereby customer graveercentrale agreement.
Article 3 Offers
1. All offers and quotations are free and made in written form, unless graveercentrale forgoes practical, urgent or other reasons of a written offer. The offer provides for a date or date, or is determined by date.
2. Graveercentrale is only bound by offers and tenders if the acceptance by the customer, preferably in writing, within 30 days. The prices indicated in an offer are inclusive of VAT, unless otherwise indicated.
3. Graveercentrale can not meet its offers and tenders if the customer, in terms of reasonableness and fairness and in society prevailing views, ought to understand that the offer or tender or been a part of a manifest error or mistake contains.
4. If the acceptance (on secondary items) from the offer included in the quotation Graveercentrale not bound. The agreement is not in accordance with said deviating acceptance, unless Graveercentrale indicates otherwise.
5. A compound quotation Graveercentrale not to deliver part of the goods included in the offer or tender against a corresponding part of the quoted price.
6. Offers and tenders shall not apply automatically to repeat orders.
Article 4 Conclusion of the Agreement
1. An agreement is only after acceptance of the offer of Graveercentrale on the Internet or otherwise. Acceptance takes place after receipt of your order by Graveercentrale. Upon acceptance, the customer receives a confirmation, verbally, via email or otherwise.
2. Graveercentrale is entitled to refuse orders or contracts or to attach certain conditions to delivery, unless expressly provided otherwise. If an order is not accepted, Graveercentrale communicate this within ten (10) days after receipt of the order.
Article 5 Termination of the Agreement
1. If your order has not been shipped, you can cancel free of charge in concert your order within 7 days.
2. The consumer is not entitled to return the engraving order after delivery, as all engraved unique and exclusive items are made to order for the customer.
3. Incorrectly specified texts are never reimbursed or restored and are fully at the risk of the buyer.
4. Incorrectly executed texts Graveercentrale be redone but the buyer does not entitle a refund. Buyer undertakes a reclamatieonderzoek convincing evidence to provide in writing.
Article 6 Delivery
1. The customer is obliged to accept the purchased goods at the time at which they are available or be handed over to him.
2. If the customer refuses or fails to provide information or instructions necessary for the delivery, goods destined for delivery shall be stored at the risk of the buyer after graveercentrale has informed him. The purchaser will be liable for all additional costs in that case.
3. Stated delivery times Graveercentrale are indicative. A specified delivery time is never a deadline. Exceeding the delivery time Graveercentrale will tell you via Email. The final delivery time will not exceed by more than 30 days the specified delivery time, unless there is a force majeure. When a term is exceeded the buyer Graveercentrale written notice of default. The customer is entitled to cancel the contract for exceeding the deadline. Graveercentrale can not be held liable for the damage in this in any capacity that could come from this.
4. If it is agreed that delivery will be carried out in stages Graveercentrale can implement those parts belonging to a following stage until the client has approved the results of the preceding phase.
5. If Graveercentrale requires information from the customer in the context of execution of the agreement, the delivery shall commence after the buyer it to Graveercentrale made available.
Article 7 Guarantee
1. guarantees that the goods to be delivered to meet the usual requirements and standards that can be and are free from any defects.
2. The guarantee mentioned under 1 shall equally apply if the goods to be delivered are destined for use abroad and the recipient of this service at the time of entering into the contract has explicitly informed Graveercentrale.nl.
3. The guarantee mentioned under 1 shall apply for a period'm given by a manufacturer, importer and supplier of the engraved product.
4. The purchase is evidence regarding the warranty.
5. If the delivered goods do not meet the factory -and Importers warranties Graveercentrale shall, within a reasonable time after receipt thereof, or, if return is not reasonably possible, following notification of the defect by the customer, either of Graveercentrale replace or arrange for repair. In case of replacement, the buyer shall already now undertake to return the replaced good to Graveercentrale and to transfer ownership to Graveercentrale.
6. This guarantee does not apply if the defect is caused due to improper or inappropriate use or when, without written permission from Graveercentrale, customer or third parties have made changes or tried to apply to the case or have used it for purposes for which the case is not intended.
7. If the delivered item does not correspond to what was agreed and this non-conformity is a defect in the sense of the regulation of the product, then Graveercentrale is in principle not liable for consequential damages.
Article 8 Samples and Models
1. If Graveercentrale a model or sample shown or provided to the customer, the case being similar tunes unless given by way of indication.
Article 9 Ownership
1. Graveercentrale remains owner of the delivered good until the purchase price has been paid in full.
Article 10 Inspection & Complaints
1. The customer is obliged delivered at the time of delivery, but in any case within the shortest possible time to (do) investigations. It belongs buyer to examine the quality and quantity of the delivered goods comply with what was agreed, at least meets the requirements that in normal (business) transactions.
2. Any visible defects within three days after delivery to be reported in writing to Graveercentrale this with the simultaneous submission of the certificate of guarantee and the defect good, unless this is impossible or unreasonably onerous.
3. A not visible lack the customer within eight days after discovery, but within the warranty period to report to Graveercentrale compliance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph of this article. After the warranty is entitled Graveercentrale all costs for repair or replacement, including administration, shipping and delivery cost.
4. If in accordance with the preceding paragraph shall be timely filed a complaint, consumers remain obliged to accept and pay for the items purchased. If the consumer wishes to return defect goods, he shall do so with the prior written permission of Graveercentrale and in the manner specified by Graveercentrale.
5.De buyer Graveercentrale gives a period of 14 days to resolve the deficiency, if it is proven that there is a lack, no money back but a product is delivered to a lack of money.
Article 11 Transfer of Risk
1. The risk of loss or damage to the products that are the subject of the Agreement shall pass to the Purchaser at the time it is legally and / or actually delivered to the recipient and in the power of the customer or by a the customer to be appointed to a third party.
2. Select the customer for not registered, insured mail dispatch the buyer assumes the risk of loss, theft and damage during transport at your own risk.
Article 12 Price Increase
1. If Graveercentrale with the buyer at the conclusion of the contract a certain price, Graveercentrale is nevertheless entitled to increase the price, even if the price were not given subject.
2. If a price increase takes place within three months after the conclusion of the contract, the buyer may terminate the contract by a written statement regardless the percentage of the increase, unless the power to price increase resulting from a power under the law.
3. If the price increase takes place three months after the conclusion of the agreement, the customer is entitled to terminate the agreement if the price increase exceeds 10%, unless the price increase is due to a change in the contract or this increase results from an authority under the law.
Article 13 Payment
1. If the customer uses prepayment Graveercentrale send the goods once payment on our account. This usually takes five business days, this is always subject to change.
2. If Graveercentrale prove to have incurred higher costs, which were reasonably necessary, these are for the account of the buyer.
3. If the customer opts for cash on delivery, the cost thereof shall be passed and when refusing decrease will Graveercentrale Article 6 paragraph 2 of these terms apply .. Shipment will be transformed into a claim.
4. Graveercentrale entitled to outstanding claims incurred resulting from not giving accepted cash on delivery in the hands of judicial collection agencies.
All resulting additional costs incurred, the buyer will be charged.
Article 15 Safeguarding
1. The customer indemnifies Havoort commercial / Graveercentrale irrevocable claims by third parties relating to intellectual property rights and copyrights to the customer materials or information, which are used in the implementation of the agreement even with a free quote.
2. If the customer to Havoort VOF / Graveercentrale information carriers, electronic files or software etc., guarantee that said information carriers, electronic files or software are free of viruses, patents, licensing requirements and defects. Havoort VOF can trigger the liability of the buyer for the damage suffered.
Article 16 Copyrights
1. Without prejudice to the other provisions of these terms and conditions reserves Havoort vof has the rights and powers that Havoort vof under the Copyright Act.
2. The customer is not permitted to make changes to the goods, unless the nature of the provided otherwise or otherwise agreed in writing.
3. Within the framework of the agreement if the Graveercentrale created designs, sketches, drawings, films, software and other materials or (electronic) files remain the property of Graveercentrale, whether to the customer or to third parties made, unless otherwise agreed.
4. All Graveercentrale necessary documents, such as designs, sketches, drawings, films, software, (electronic) files, etc., are intended to be used by the recipient and may not be reproduced without the prior permission of Graveercentrale, public made or disclosed to third parties, unless otherwise required by the nature of the documents.
5. Graveercentrale reserves the right to use due to the execution of the work increased knowledge for other purposes, provided that no confidential information is disclosed to third parties.
6.De client is fully responsible for the Copyrights and gives Havoort vof full immunity from copyright claims.
Article 17 Liability
1. If goods delivered by Graveercentrale are defective, the liability of Graveercentrale towards customer is limited to the stipulations provided under warranties from manufacturers and suppliers.
2. When the producer of a defective good is liable for consequential damage, liability Graveercentrale is limited to the repair or replacement of the item or refund the purchase price of a depreciation.
3. Notwithstanding the above Graveercentrale not liable if damage is due to intentional fault and / or culpable action, or injudicious or improper use by the customer.
4. In these conditions included limitations of liability for direct damages do not apply if the damage is due to proven intent or gross negligence of Graveercentrale or his subordinates.
Article 18 Force Majeure
1. Parties are not obliged to fulfill any obligation if they are hindered due to a circumstance that is not due to debt, and neither under the law, a legal action or generally accepted in the movement comes their behalf.
2. Force majeure is defined in these terms and conditions in addition to that which is in the law and jurisprudence, all external causes, foreseen or unforeseen, which graveercentrale no influence, but which Graveercentrale is unable to meet its obligations .
3. Graveercentrale also entitled to invoke force majeure if the circumstance rendering (further) fulfillment occurs after Graveercentrale should have fulfilled his obligation.
4. Parties may during the period of force majeure the obligations under the agreement. If this period lasts longer than two months, either party may terminate the agreement without any obligation to pay damages to the other party.
5. To the extent Graveercentrale at the time of the force majeure has partially fulfilled its obligations under the agreement or will be able to fulfill them and to fulfill or to meet part independent value, Graveercentrale is entitled to fulfill respectively already fulfilled the to be invoiced separately. Buyer is obliged to pay this invoice as if it were a separate agreement.
1. The judge in the place of Graveercentrale has exclusive jurisdiction to hear actions, unless the district court has jurisdiction. Nevertheless Graveercentrale has the right to submit the dispute to the competent court.
1. Any agreement between Graveercentrale and European customer is Dutch law. The Vienna Sales Convention is expressly excluded.